Wednesday, March 26, 2008

plastic bags

What is it about cats and plastic bags? Or i guess i should ask, "What is is about MY CAT and plastic bags?" Last night i was awakened at 3 a.m. to the sound of tiny teeth chewing on a plastic bag in the living room. I got up... looked around in the dark.. and found my cat Ethel knawing away in the corner. I picked up the bag and shoo-ed her off. Only to be awakened again at 4:30 and then again at 5.. chew chew chew...!!! Each time finding another bag i had forgotten about that was tucked away in a corner or a closet. I HATE PLASTIC BAGS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate ethel

EGE said...

Me too! (The bags, I mean. I never met Ethel.)

And PS I just came over here from I Love Upstate and now I Love You, too -- but I notice you have Cake and Sparkle on your links list, so I don't know how it took me so long to skip in. But in the meantime...

I think I'll skip back home and add you to my own.

pork luck said...

HURRAY! I LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO!!!

Anonymous said...

can't she read? the bag clearly says "this is NOT intended for use as a toy"?

--upstate

Anonymous said...

plastic is very BAD for cats!! they can die if they eat and swallow piecees. my cat has the same problem. she tried plastics annonymous but she just can't help herself. she LOVES it! i've heard that it tastes sweet to kitties....you have to kitty proof you apt.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!