Wednesday, December 05, 2007

eye contact

My motorcycle has been a nightmare this year with parking tickets and vandalism.. so i met a guy at lunch about renting a garage space to keep the local crackheads from stealing my sparkplugs. I havent actually had this happen in a long time and i was sort of flattered.. and sort of repulsed.. as he talked to me he stared directly at my boobs. With absolutely no deviation. Just kept staring at them. But whatever, i have a parking space and in san francisco i'd do just about anything to get one.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I STILL think that you should have frisked your neighbor - the one that made off with your leather jacket, and had his eye on your sports bra, and gotten it back!

Ramón

2:20 PM  
Blogger Tami Rush said...

hi sara...michelles x-ups driver...i read your blog all the time i make everyone in the house read and look....i love it all..thank u ...for sharing all of this....

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - speaking of staring.
There's a woman who I see occasionally in the park. She's bright, witty, gregarious, etc., etc. She's also a tasteful dresser, and she knows how to apply her makeup when she's going out with her friends.

Problem: I can't stop staring at the crop of nose hairs that are sprouting like a briar patch! They look like Tarzan could easily swing on them!
If she ever decides to join a barbershop quartet, she could wax them and Ta-dah!!; instant handlebar mustache!

Any suggestions on to how tactfully mention that her stalactites are distracting!?

Ramón

10:29 AM  
Blogger pork luck said...

yikes..

1:44 PM  
Blogger pork luck said...

oh and HI TAMI!!!! Michelle told me about you and that you do your own greeting cards! How fun!!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home