Thursday, December 13, 2007

a change of heart

Michelle is making me crazy! She changes her mind every 5 minutes about how she wants to treat christmas... whether we get presents for each other or not.. what they are and what she wants. Sometimes she wants an adventure like a vacation someplace! Then she changes her mind and wants us to save our money and get a bank account and deposit the money we would spend on each other. Other times she wants yoga pants and rainboots. Then she goes back to the vacation idea.. then the bank account.. then the yoga pants... oy, you get the idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You knew I was gonna post my 2¢ - dincha?

Buy her the boots.

Start a Rainy Day bank account: rain boots = rainy day account - are you still with me on this!? - and pay yourselves a certain amount of pre-established money every month - no matter what! It'll be a good mutual goal and you can watch it grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and GROW; 'til pretty soon Arnold will come begging for a loan to balance the deficit!
At that point, you'll set Ethel on his ass, and listen to him shriek like a girl as he tumbles down the stairs.

With the remainder of the money that you will not spend on gifts (hey, you have all year to show people in your life that you care); go to Safeway - Yes, Safeway and buy some much-needed groceries and drop it off at the Food Bank.
You will have helped people who you absolutely will never meet, but as you're walking around the city, you'll feel so good......, that Christmas will last all year.

After all; you have one another, Banjo, and .........OK, two maniacal cats. What more could anyone want Huh? - Huh?- Huh?

I know, I know; it's not the wacky post that you expected.

Ramón

pork luck said...

This is a very thoughtful response and i'm going to make a point of following your advice. smooooch!

Unknown said...

You know what my choice is - I vote for TRAVEL! I just booked tickets to New Zealand, you can always join me - think of all the fun we'd have!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!