Wednesday, December 02, 2009

kitty casanova

Every morning when my cat Roscoe wakes up.. uh.. shall we say.. he's a bit amorous? His purrrrr is so loud it shakes the windows and he crawls onto my chest and does that thing.. you know.. with his paws. Where they try to put a million tiny puncture wounds in your skin? Seemingly to deflate you? or get you ready to marinade? But that's not the worst part. He's a kissing cat. Oh yah, you read me right. A kisser! He lays on my chest and snuggles up right below my chin and tries to give me a smooch. He's occasionally slipped me the tongue when i wasn't looking. AAAAAAAAAAAACK! NO MORE KITTY CASANOVA!

6 comments:

Cake too lazy to sign in said...

Oh gawd! This could be a story about my tomcat, Reilly! Every morning, the same story...and he's figured out how to pull the blankets off me, too. I hide, he digs me out. Purring the whole time.

jeesau said...

Hee...love the drawing. I've heard that paw action called "making biscuits."

pork luck said...

HEHEH.. Miss Cake! Your kitty plays "find the cake!" every morning!

Jee, yes.. i do believe he's trying to make a biscuits.

Jean Martha said...

LOL Aww...Penny is a kisser too.

jen said...

I had a cat once who we had just adopted and was full-grown but not spayed. We couldn't spay her right away because she had a brochial infection so once a month she would look at me with LOVE EYES and abruptly show me her TAIL. An invitation that was most disturbing.

pork luck said...

ooooh Jen!!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!