Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Football injury

Oh my aching back! I'm injured! I got a football injury! I have pretzel syndrome. From football! Well, not technically an injury from PLAYING football as one might think from the headline on this guy. But the injury DID occur during football on Sunday. I was sitting on my couch watching football coverage for approximately 12 hours straight. I like to sit with my feet up on the couch next to me in sort of a v shape. I lean the elbow of my left arm on the throw pillows on the far left side of the couch. And kick my legs out next to me. Ahhh.. so comfy! But i have to tell ya, sitting in that position for 12 hours? With only a few bathroom breaks and a short timeout for a sandwich? Makes for a human pretzel when you finally emerge from the couch. I may be on the injured reserve list for next Sunday. I'll try the ol' tiger balm and a few stretches to get ready... but the boys might have to go it alone.

No comments:

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!