Friday, June 19, 2009

soap

That's a drawing of a bar of soap sitting in a soap dish on my bathroom sink. What i would like to discuss today is the shape of the bar. Notice how its sort of dipped in the middle? That's how they come now. I guess they wanted to make it easier to fit the contour of your arm? But i wonder if they noticed that the arm is the only place it fits? My face isn't shaped like that. My belly isn't shaped like that. My legs SORT of have that shape. Except that they're really BIG. Perhaps soap companies think the only spot on the body that needs to be squeaky clean is the forearm? Since your arms stick out of your clothes all day and other people might smell them? I would like to make an appeal to the soap companies to go back to the olden days. A nice flat bar. We can scoop out the middle if its a problem.

2 comments:

EGE said...

I use Ivory. It's flat -- and it floats!

jeesau said...

See, I'm cynical enough to think they make it that way to cheat us out of soap!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!