Thursday, June 04, 2009

Hoarder

Michelle told me that her Grandmother was a hoarder. In her older age she would wrap paperclips in plastic wrap and hide them away. I'm worried that Michelle might be showing signs that she's inherited the hoarding gene. Each time i go to change the sheets on the bed i ask her where the sheets are? And she inevitably tells me that we don't have any. How can we not have any sheets? Weird. And the last few days I've been asking what happened to the bath rug? I told her that the bathroom floor is getting filthy. Her response was, "Yah, its ok. Its always dirty." But get this! Later, i went over to the trunk in the bedroom and opened it. There, in a big pile were all the sheets and all the rugs. What the...? She's hiding them away? Why? Perhaps she's planning her escape and needs to tie them together to climb out the window?

5 comments:

milo said...

ok ok.... i HATE washing them... so therefore.. since that's part of our arrangement... we can't use them. :)

EGE said...

But but but... I hate washing dishes, Milo! So what am I supposed to do?

(My word word is "joket" by the way, which pretty well sums up my writing style.)

milo said...

Paper?

Willow Beach said...

Will the sheets be washed by the time I come to visit?

pork luck said...

nope

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!