Thursday, June 11, 2009

hot!

Last night i put tiger balm on my sore leg. I didn't think to wash my hands afterward. Around 9pm as i was watching "So you think you can dance" i felt a smoldering.. uh... in my private area. It started slow and suddenly built up to a bon fire in my pee pee!! OOOOOH!!!!! HOT TAMALE! In the future, take this as a warning. No touching the privates with tiger balm on your hands.

Don't ask why i was touching my private area, nosey. Its called "private" for a reason.

6 comments:

Willow Beach said...

Does it remind you of ben-gay in the bathtub?

EGE said...

I feel your pain, sister. Only for me, it was habanero peppers. OUCH.

(And I heard your plea about the privacy and all, but -- So You Think You Can Dance? Really? Gee, they really do embrace all types in San Francisco.)

pork luck said...

Hey there Willow Beach, Yes. It made me think of running aroundthe house and mom rubbing off the ben gay witha towel.

EGE: OOOOH. Peppers? Yikes!

milo said...

hey are those tuesday panties for a wednesday post?! you don't like to change things either :)

Sparkle Plenty said...

And I thought poison ivy on my boobies was bad! My sincere condolences 'cause not much works when Tiger Balm goes wild. It sounds freaky, but maybe it would have helped to put some plain yogurt on it? Not that you ever want to test the theory by having it happen again!

Unknown said...

I think "So You Think You Can Dance" got you all hot and bothered. Literally.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!