Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The House and I

I'm not extra short today...I'm squatting so that i can point at a link i want you to click on. See it? over there on the right? The link is called House. My blogger friend Erin.. well, i call her "House".. wrote a really nice blog post about me and i simply MUST return the favor. She's a very talented writer and cracks me up every morning when i settle in with my cup of coffee and read her blog. I know you'll get a big kick out of it! Now go on.. don't hesitate.. Click on that link!

Oh, and the pumpkin? Her man Johnny raised that pumpkin with his own two hands and sent it to me in the mail. I also received a pig rat..
but that's another story all together.

Now go on.. click!

4 comments:

milo said...

i ate the pig rat

pork luck said...

YOU DID!!!! AAAAAAAAACK!!!

EGE said...

Well, I clicked into the comments section to say aw, shucks, but now I'm moved to say this instead:

Milo, it was nice knowing you. I hope your imminent demise is not too long or painful. But I just have to ask...

Did it taste like chicken?

Jean Martha said...

that pumpkin is too cute!!!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!