Friday, October 10, 2008

Good News!

OK, OK, I know its been a ruff week or two.. what with the economy tanking and all. But, I have some great news to share with you. I don't know if they have this in every city but here in San Francisco we have this thing called "Waiters on Wheels." You can order take out from just about any restaurant and these wonderful waiters bring your food to your home. Yah that's cool and all.. but the good news is.... They deliver from Baskin Robbins!!! Are you kidding me? I can have someone bring me ice cream?! And i don't even have to get out of my pajamas? Score!!!

4 comments:

Jean Martha said...

that *might* adversely effect your skinny jeans issue...but like...I could be totally wrong...

pork luck said...

hummm... eh, thats ok.. i'll just get the fat jeans out.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...BR in Davis CA (I know a long drive but...) has $1 scoop nite every Tuesday 6pm 'til closing! No limit on the number of scoops (uh, except the stretchiness of your pants).

Rabidparadise said...

Ice cream delivery? The chosen ones have been found!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!