Friday, August 15, 2008

sore bottom

The other day Michelle and i were driving around and i saw a girl on a bike wearing padded shorts. The kind the racers wear. I don't have padded shorts but i thought I'd make my own and see if it made my ride to work a little less stressful on my.. "area." I wadded up a bunch of toilet paper and put it in my drawers. Well, let me tell you. Having a big ball of toilet paper in your underwear is NOT the answer! Its MORE painful than a simple bike seat.

My poor little "area" is on injured reserve.

2 comments:

EGE said...

Oh no! Between your area and my nipple, we are a dirty sick bay!

Vrouwenstreken said...

Just poor you!
It wasn't just a great plan after all.
I shouldn't do it also than.

have a nice day by the way

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!