Tuesday, February 12, 2008

spare change

There's this guy who plays old timey music at the embarcadero muni station in the morning. I really like it. Makes me want to skip the rest of the way to work each day. Yesterday i didnt have any change to put in his little tip jar but today i felt around in my pocket and i had some! I proudly grabbed a fist full and dumped it in! As i watched the coins fall into the jar i noticed that what i thought was alot of money was really just a bunch of pennies and a nickel. ooooh. Ouch. That sucks. I think i gave him about 12 cents. The worst part is.. he watched me put the money in. He knows i'm the lame ass who gave him the pennies.

2 comments:

jamamay said...

Hey, I didn't know you liked old timey music. That's great! I am sure that what ever change you gave him that he know that you appreciate what he does by the smile on your face. That's so nice.

jamamay said...

I am sure that the fact you stop by every day and listen lets him know that you were appreciating him by what you did...no matter the amount.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!