Thursday, February 21, 2008

cafeteria lady

Every morning i go to the cafeteria to buy my coffee and orange juice. There's a really mean cafeteria lady who scares me. You have to be really quick or she gets mad at you for holding up the line. I've noticed that lately she's been saying, "Good morning. How are you?" I think she got in trouble for being so mean to people. But even tho she asks you how you are.. there's no expectation of an answer. I know what she's really saying is.. "Don't answer my question about your stupid life.. i dont care.. move on and get the hell outa my line."

I hate that cafeteria lady

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At some point I think you need to give her a detailed story of how you are, just to see what she does.
SFW

pork luck said...

ehhehehehe

Anonymous said...

This your chance to indulge in that uniquely American pastime, grossing people out.

Monday morning: "My athlete's foot looks like a science experiment gone horribly wrong."

Tuesday morning: "Last night, we ate sushi, and I swear, that must have been Godzilla that they served us. I don't want to even SEE my underwear when I get home tonight. I'm gonna either have to soak them in Pine-Sol, or throw them away. It was SO bad last night that the cats slept behind the sofa."

Give her a lingering visual; that oughta do it!

Ramón

milo said...

BHAHAHHA.... and everyone else in line will put their lunch back

jamamay said...

Pay her in small change each day...but do it the Florida way. "Oh I know I have a dime in here somewhere. Wait a minute I think is it my other change purse. Oh rats...I can't find it. Michelle do you have a dime in your purse?" Then you start the whole thing over. You learn so much as you get old!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!