Saturday, August 01, 2015

I cant believe its not butter

The other day we had a little get together with friends. We had some different style of cheeses but my favorite was a super delicious chunk of White Irish Cheddar. Michelle had placed all the cheeses left over from the party in a zip-lock bag and put it in the fridge. I thought the cheddar might be yummy on top of a bowl of Chili so I grabbed the cheddar and grated it over the top. I couldn't wait to eat it! mmmmyummmm.........I snuck a handful of the grated cheese and shoved it in my mouth! I love cheese. I mean, I LOOOOOOVE cheese! But.... this didn't...taste...like...cheddar. In fact, it didn't taste like cheeeeese. It tasted like......?.....BUTTER?! I stared at the pile of cheese and watched it slowly melt into a greasy oil slick. "MICHELLE! DID YOU PUT BUTTER IN THE CHEESE BAG????"      "Yah, why?"       "UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST ATE A MOUTHFUL OF BUTTER!!!!"  "eeew, why'd you do that?"   "UGH!!!"

No comments:

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!