Saturday, February 05, 2011

the jacket

Last night Michelle and i went to Oakland's "First Friday Art Walk." Lots of local artists to check out in trendy art galleries, street vendors selling cool stuff and musicians doing their thang in the alley ways. I wore my super cool new cream colored leather jacket. Needless to say...i felt cool. Super cool. I put on my "art collector" persona and slowly strolled the avenues looking for a treasure. I kept feeling people rub up against my back. Michelle said she thought they were feeling how soft the leather of my super cool new cream colored leather jacket was. I didn't really give it a second thought. It was VERY crowded. No biggie.

When we got home i took off my super cool new cream colored leather jacket...and realized there was a huge SALE tag hanging on the back. 

So much for being super cool.

3 comments:

Ramón said...

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Well, at least nobody asked if you had a money belt under your cool jacket!

EGE said...

People probably thought you were an installation piece and were checking to see how much you cost so they could take you home!

EGE said...

(Oh, wow. I haven't seen Prudence-the-Vargas-Girl-Avatar in a while. Hm. Maybe instead of watching the Superbowl tonight I'll figure out where she's been hiding so I can give her the heave-ho...)

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!