Tuesday, February 15, 2011

big head

I've decided to let myself obsess over one thing per day. Today you might think i would be obsessing about that guy on the other side of my cubicle wall who keeps sniffling and clearing his throat. While that IS very worthy of obsession. And increasingly annoying... No. Not today. Today I'm obsessing over the size of my head. My GIANT noggin. I've mentioned my giant head to Michelle and she very nicely tells me that it means I'm very smart...that there's plenty of room for a lot of brain power. But the fact that she agrees that my head is larger than normal means my head is GIGANTIC and much too large for my body. So.. as a result of my obsessing about it for hours...I've come up with a solution. I can not decrease the size of my humongous pumpkin head. That is not an option. BUT! What i CAN do is make my body of equal proportion. Sooooo... bring on the cookies! I've got some catching up to do!

7 comments:

milo said...

DUDE... your head is NOT big

Nienke said...

You're head will only get bigger if you do that and you will look like a cookie. But if that's what you want, go for it ;)~

Sarah @ Designs Good said...

oh man, i have a huge head too. i have to wear size L hats. i never fit in the OS hats like all the other ladies. but don't fret, it's better than being a pin head! b/c that just looks ridiculous! no?

jen said...

I too have what I call "Charlie Brown head" but console myself that at least it's in proportion with my body,unlike Prince, say, or Nancy Reagan. <>

True story: my then-boyfriend (now husband) and I were on a date to some batting cages. He takes hold of one of the helmets and puts it on. Medium. Me, extra large. OY.

pork luck said...

heheheeheheheheh... i feel so much better!! Thanks everybody! I'll wear my extra large hats with pride.

emily said...

I also have a big head! I can never find hats that fit me! The only person with a head bigger than mine is my dad and he has always said, "big head, big brains."
At least you don't have really big hair. That would be silly.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I was looking for a picture with a small body and a big head when I came across your blog. Do you know if the pic is copyright? Can I use it in my own blog?
Thanks

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!