Tuesday, October 13, 2009

snuggy


I was in line the other day at the local Walgreens pharmacy to get a soda and some gum. The line was super long. So long that it kinda wrapped around the store. Down the candy isle, into the razor section and back up near the counter again. What could possibly be the hold up? Should i just leave my gum and soda on the counter and walk out? I really wanted that damn soda. I nudged the guy in front of me and asked, "hey, whats the hold up?" He turned around and rolled his eyes as he explained, "See that lady? she wants to return her SNUGGY. She wants a different color."

The moral of this story is...In the land of Snuggies, all colors are created equal. They are all equally hideous.

4 comments:

des said...

next time you're in there take a peek behind the counter and you will find dog snuggies...yep, dog snuggies...you may want to bring banjo in for a fitting and you too can hold up your very own line for a snug

pork luck said...

OOOOOH! Doggy snuggies????? now thats cute!!

Cake said...

I, ummm...kinda want a snuggy. Is that wrong? I promise I'd never wear it in public!

pork luck said...

You are allowed to wear your snuggy in the privacy of your own home. But really, all you have to do is cut a couple arm holes in your favorite blanket and you've saved yourself a couple bucks!

PS, HI CAKE!!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!