Thursday, October 29, 2009

skinny people...

Halloween isnt quite as fun when you live with a skinny person. I came home last night and saw a small plate with about 5 expensive looking dark chocolate squares on it. "Yumm, chocolates!" i said as i reached for a square. Michelle slapped my hand away. "Those are for Halloween!" I looked at her for a second. Then looked at the 5 small pieces. "For the kids?" I asked? "Kids don't want dark chocolate squares. They want Nerds and Milkyways and yummy fattening things!" She walked away shaking her head. "Too bad," she said, "Dark chocolate is better for them."

Sigh, i'll just have to hit the stash at work for my Halloween fix.

No comments:

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!