Thursday, October 25, 2007

devil cat

No sleep to be had in my house last night. Ethel, my 16 year old cat went bonkers and started yelling at the whole family. I think she's mad because we allowed our neighbor to stay at our place to watch banjo while we were in New York. She doesnt like strangers. We got home on monday and she was hiding under the bed for 2 days... and then... emerged with a vengeance. Ethel is all of 7 pounds but we're all afraid of her. She rules the house. I'm hoping she calms down by the time i get off work so i can take a nap.

4 comments:

milo said...

nope nope nope! she's following me around the house and yelling at me... every where I go.. she just sits 10 feet from me and meows and meows! the dog is hiding in the corner... and we're all stuck here... work to do!

milo said...

great drawing by the way Sara!! you really captured the household last night :)

pork luck said...

AWWWW.. thanks!

Anonymous said...

The truth of the matter is that Ethel is angry at Banjo for hogging the remote control and making her watch Animal Planet when what she wanted to watch was NOVA.

Ramón

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!