Thursday, March 15, 2018

Gravy train

Back in the day there was a type of dog food called Chuck Wagon made by Purina. In the commercial this tiny little chuck wagon comes screaming across the living room floor, wakes up the family dog, who jumps up and chases it back into the dog food bag. What made this particular dog food so magical was that if you added water it makes a "delicious gravy." Thus, enhancing your dog's dining experience and creating a 5 star gourmet dinner. Ok, so keep that little tidbit in mind............

Michelle will commonly call me over when she's feeding the dogs and ask me to get Banjo to eat. "Banjo won't eat." She'll say, "She just smells it and walks away." So I'll get up from my comfy spot on the couch, walk into the kitchen, and take a look in Banjo's bowl. "There's water in it! Its just soggy kibble." I'll say. But Michelle disagrees with my assessment. "It's not water! It's GRAVY!"

This happens at least twice a week. Banjo won't eat, I'll get up and look, I'll tell Michelle there's water in her bowl. And she'll yell, "IT'S GRAVY!"

No wonder that dog in the commercial tried to kill that chuck wagon driver. He hated WATER in his kibble.

No comments:

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!