Wednesday, June 29, 2011

t-shirt

I got myself a new motorcycle for my birthday. I've never actually purchased anything that was brand spankin' new. You know, straight from the showroom floor? I had the best intentions of being a tuff guy and playing hardball with the salesman. My buddy Wesley is the master. He can talk any salesman down. If you wanted to sell him something...by the time he was done with you...you'd beg him to take it for free and then thank him for doing so. I've watched him do it time and again. So, it was my intention to follow in his footsteps and get a really great deal on the new motorcycle. I emailed the sales guy a few times before i showed up to buy the bike and told him it was my birthday and asked if he was going to give me a super great deal just to show me how AWESOME i am? He said not to worry. I was going to be VERY happy and i would feel AWESOME.           So fast forward to the day. My birthday. I showed up at the dealership ready to find the bargain of the century. He said it was really tuff but that his manager had approved a stellar deal for me.     REALLY!? GREAT! I said excitedly!    "Yes" he said, "You can pick out ANY t-shirt on the sale rack."    ?        huh? I get a t-shirt?        YEP! Any t-shirt you want from the sales rack.          some deal. i slumped over and went and picked out a t-shirt.

ok, so you knew this sentence was coming. 
"I bought a Harley-Davidson and all i got was this stupid t-shirt.

4 comments:

Nienke said...

You should have brought your buddy Wesley...either way, you still have your bike!

EGE said...

Dude, I can so hook you up with biker tees. How do you feel about bodacious bootie-girls? And/or Super-Modified race cars and the crazy old coots who used to drive them?

;-)
EGE

pork luck said...

Hey EGE! Yes, send t-shirts!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That Weesly Conberry, he's good for nut'n honey.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!