Monday, May 16, 2011

spray paint

So, i used to feel sorry for toll takers. I used to think they had the worst job ever. I thought, "Wow, that would really suck to be trapped in that little booth all day." But I've recently changed my mind. I think being a toll taker would be HEAVEN compared to my NEW choice for worst job ever. The official WORST JOB EVER goes to the woman who had to give me a spray tan. Yep. I showed up at the spray tan place and she asked me to take all my clothes off and stand in the corner of the room. She handed me a hair net to bundle up my long hair. I followed her directions and stood naked before her on my mark...little painted footprints on the rubber floor. She gave me a quick run thru of what would happen...how to stand...and directed me to spin slowly in circles so as to get a nice even tan. And then it began... she pointed a hose at me and brown spray paint filled the room as i did a sort of Macarena dance in the corner. Spin, spin, spin and HEY MACARENA! This was, as you might imagine, THE most embarrassing thing I've done in a very long time. I'm sure I've done more embarrassing things while intoxicated but fortunately for me.. i cant remember them. This one is burned forever in my mind. As I'm sure it is for that poor spray tan lady.

6 comments:

Ramón said...

You MUST watch the episode of Absolutely Fabulous where Edina gets a spray tan; totally hilarious!

milo said...

oooh.. i LOVE Abfab!!! we'll have to look for it!

Jean Martha said...

Pretty please add a Share widget to your blog so I can post them to Facebook, Twitter, etc.

xoxo

pork luck said...

Hey there New Yorker! Havent heard from you for a while! I'll try to figure out how to do that :)

Cake not signed in said...

*giggles*

p.s.
Have a safe and wonderful trip to Spain! Send me a pooooostcard!!! *puppy eyes*

pork luck said...

Yes a post card for Cake is on my list!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!