Wednesday, May 12, 2010

dye

Trust is a major part of any relationship. Whether its a friendship or a romantic relationship you must TRUST each other in order for the relationship to last. Am i right? mmmmmhummmmm... i'm right. Keep that in mind as i tell you this little story.

Michelle has been egging me on lately to dye my hair dark. Mainly because michelle is the one who dyes my hair for me and i think she's tired of it. I think she wants me to go from my BEAUTIFUL golden locks to a darker, more mousy color that's closer to my real color. Because she doesnt want to do it anymore. But i LIKE my BEAUTIFUL golden locks and don't want to go dark. The other day michelle dyed my hair for me. She got out the little box of hair dye from under the bathroom sink and proceeded to smear the color all over my head. She told me to wait there for it to cook and then to jump in the shower and rinse out the color. I did just that. I waited. While it cooked. When the kitchen timer DINGed I jumped in the shower and washed it all out. When i finished i looked in the mirror. It looked a little darker than usual. But it was still wet. No worries. I'm sure its still my BEAUTIFUL golden color. I plugged in the hair dryer and flipped my hair over to dry. When i finished i flipped my hair back to its upright position and looked in the mirror.
"WAIT A MINUTE!"
Michelle came running in...
"oh its perfect! Isn't it pretty??" she asked.
"Uh, its darker than i thought." i said.
"Yes! Its much better, don't you think?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.
I just grumbled and walked into the living room and plopped down on the sofa. Me and my dark hair sat and watched golf.

so you see... trust is very important. But what i learned from this experience is...BUY YOUR OWN HAIR DYE!!!!

4 comments:

myra said...

you're still beautiful sara!

pork luck said...

MYRA!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm for the golden Sara!

A-bomb said...

Maybe dark is working though?

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!