Thursday, February 05, 2009

vitamins

We have this little spot in the kitchen where we keep the vitamins. That way its easy to just grab a glass of water and down all the vitamins at once. Last night i did just that. I got my glass of water, grabbed each vitamin bottle and shook out one pill per container. I had my little pile of health in my hand ready to go when i noticed a NEW vitamin in bunch. A little fish shaped vitamin. Oh, i guess this is some sort of fish oil vitamin? I know fish oil is all the rage these days. Upon closer inspection i noticed that it had a faux fish smell and a texture not unlike playdo. Ok wait a minute! Before i sent this merry band of vitamins to their watery grave in my belly I took another look at each bottle. AH HA! Cat treats! A jar of cat treats had infiltrated our vitamin supply!

Note to Michelle: Please keep vitamins and kitty treats separate.
Thank you.

2 comments:

milo said...

oh no! hehehee.....

EGE said...

Ha! If you took it, it would improve your... um... sleeping?

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!