Monday, July 02, 2007

spring fling

My mom and dad both sent me money for my birthday so i decided to go nuts and get a pair of Nike Shox. $162.00!!!! sheeeeeesh!! So expensive! And, is it still politically incorrect to buy Nike products? I'm not sure since i dont live near Berkeley anymore. I was always up to date on all things horrible in the world when i lived over there. So.. anyway, i got a pair.. michelle says they're ugly. But i went for a run with Banjo last night and it was like running on a cloud. So thanks mom and dad. I love my present!

1 comment:

jamamay said...

Hey now, with this new apparatus, the Woodcocks may have a winning season next year! Now for a bat with spring!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!