Wednesday, March 23, 2011

can i get a light?

Last night i woke up in the middle of the night smelling gas. I got up and quickly checked the stove. Everything was off. I opened all the windows and waited for a bit until the smell began to dissipate. I finally decided it was safe to go back to bed. In the morning Michelle asked why all the windows were opened. I told her that i had smelled gas in the night so i opened them to get fresh air in the house. She said, "Oh you did smell gas! We left one of the burners on and the spark didn't ignite so gas was leaking. But don't worry, i checked it by lighting a match."
uh..... 
WOW...I'm glad i survived THAT one!!

3 comments:

Ramón said...

········That really IS her natural hair colour!!

Nienke said...

Waaaaah!

Cake not signed in said...

I'm really, really glad this blog didn't end with..."And, guess what? Our house insurance works fine!"

Gad zoiks!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!