Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Cruncher

Some of you (Cake) have asked how the new job is going.

Everything is swell.

bye.

oh wait...OK there is ONE thing...

Please enjoy a drawing of my co-worker.

There's this...person? I'm assuming a woman? On the other side of the cube wall from me who seems to REALLY enjoy her snacks. I havent actually seen her. I caaaaaaaasually saunter by her desk for a peek but so far she mysteriously disappears when i swing by. She's a cruncher. Boy is she a cruncher! A cruncher and a muncher. ALL DAY LONG all i hear is CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH. Directly on the other side of the cube. Its not a thick wall. Technically, she could be sitting on my lap. Sometimes i put my finger in my right ear to block the sound. I put my headphones on and listen to Renee Harcourt's lovely tunes. But no matter what i do i can still hear that faint...crunch, chew, crunch, munch, crunch...slurp...crunch

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP EATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger jeesau said...

Oh man, what's she eating? Corn nuts? There's always gotta be someone in an office who makes annoying noises: crunching, or coughing or throat-clearing. Jeez!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Cake said...

Oh my gawd...I had one of those across from me until recently.

If he wasn't crunching, he was shaking liquid of some sort (protein shakes, I think).

Crunch crunch crunch slosh slosh crunch slosh crunch crunch slosh...

AAAAAH!

p.s.
Glad the job is going okay, despite the crunching!!!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

JVC "Marshmallow" series of earbud headphones!
Very noise reduction, comfy enough to wear all day!
And, best of all, cheap!
Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart, other various evil corporate empires.

6:34 PM  
Blogger pyQakoka said...

hahaha.
same like me when i working last 2 month ago.
but. all my friends also like to eat.
even my bos.
hahaha

5:51 AM  
Anonymous rosiestem said...

OMG! I know who you're talking about!

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home