Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Cruncher

Some of you (Cake) have asked how the new job is going.

Everything is swell.

bye.

oh wait...OK there is ONE thing...

Please enjoy a drawing of my co-worker.

There's this...person? I'm assuming a woman? On the other side of the cube wall from me who seems to REALLY enjoy her snacks. I havent actually seen her. I caaaaaaaasually saunter by her desk for a peek but so far she mysteriously disappears when i swing by. She's a cruncher. Boy is she a cruncher! A cruncher and a muncher. ALL DAY LONG all i hear is CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH. Directly on the other side of the cube. Its not a thick wall. Technically, she could be sitting on my lap. Sometimes i put my finger in my right ear to block the sound. I put my headphones on and listen to Renee Harcourt's lovely tunes. But no matter what i do i can still hear that faint...crunch, chew, crunch, munch, crunch...slurp...crunch

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP EATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

jeesau said...

Oh man, what's she eating? Corn nuts? There's always gotta be someone in an office who makes annoying noises: crunching, or coughing or throat-clearing. Jeez!

Cake said...

Oh my gawd...I had one of those across from me until recently.

If he wasn't crunching, he was shaking liquid of some sort (protein shakes, I think).

Crunch crunch crunch slosh slosh crunch slosh crunch crunch slosh...

AAAAAH!

p.s.
Glad the job is going okay, despite the crunching!!!

Charlie said...

JVC "Marshmallow" series of earbud headphones!
Very noise reduction, comfy enough to wear all day!
And, best of all, cheap!
Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart, other various evil corporate empires.

Pika Koka said...

hahaha.
same like me when i working last 2 month ago.
but. all my friends also like to eat.
even my bos.
hahaha

rosiestem said...

OMG! I know who you're talking about!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!