Monday, January 11, 2010

paint

I've become absolutely addicted to the home and garden network. I love watching people do miraculous home improvement projects all in the span of a half hour. They start out with a run down shack and end up with a palace! After watching hour upon hour of HGTV programming i was ready to paint our tiny apartment. Since we're moving out we have to cover up all the whimsical artwork michelle applied to the walls. I worked ALL weekend on the project and now we have really bland beige walls just the way the building managers like it. But here's the thing. I CANT MOVE! I'M SORE!!! I don't think painting is a natural motion for humans. So i have a suggestion for HGTV...create a program that shows the aftermath of what your body goes thru once you've completed the great overhaul. Now THAT would be reality TV!

2 comments:

EGE said...

And we wonder why Johnny drinks so much!

pork luck said...

eheheh

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!