Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Motorcycle mamma!

Yay! I finally have my motorcycle back... Its been quite a saga. First, somebody came by and sliced my sparkplug in half and it wouldnt start.. then one of those mean meter ladies came by in her little three wheeler and had it towed to the impound yard... because it had been in the same place for over 72 hours. Thats a weird law, by the way. I had it towed from the impound yard to the bike shop and had it fixed up. I've been riding it for a couple days and i'm having a blast! Michelle worries about me on the bike.. luckily she cant see me doing my acrobatic stunts like i'm doing here!

1 comment:

jamamay said...

Oh no...we never knew that it was gone! I think that we need to pay more attention.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!