Thursday, May 24, 2007

A show of hands...

I'd just like a show of hands on this one... the other night i took Bart to Berkeley for my softball game. I took Bart back and got off at the 16th and Mission street exit at around 9:30. The mission can be a bit sketchy. I called Michelle for a ride but she was watching the season finale of Law and Order and didnt want to miss Star Jones' appearance. She asked if i could take a cab... uh... just raise your hand if you think that was the wrong answer.

She did come fetch me afterall :)

4 comments:

milo said...

hey, that's not fair.. I was working!... just happens that the finale was on at the same time ;)

milo said...

oooh and one more thing.. i actually had a parking spot right out front... anyone who knows the city will appreciate what I'm saying here....

pork luck said...

grr

milo said...

ooooh oooh oohhh.. and one more thing.. the mission is where we spend most of our time.. since when is Sara afraid of the mission?

ok.. i'll shut up now

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!