Tuesday, February 16, 2010

sunshine


We have those lights in the new house...those kind that are in the ceiling? Those little pocket lights? Right. So all of the bulbs in the bedroom are burnt out except for one. The one directly over my pillow. That one particular working light is hooked up to a dimmer switch. This, of course; makes for an irresistible prank for Michelle. She gets up earlier than me and every morning leans in and sloooooooooooooowly raises the light directly over my face as she sings, "Here comes the sun..."

mmmhum. funny. really funny.

3 comments:

EGE said...

I'm sorry that I'm getting such a schadenfreudy kind of kick out of your experiences in your new home! I love you both! Really, I do!

pork luck said...

Thats great news because we love both you and Johnny!!

Jean Martha said...

I do that to Sam too but I sing Flashlight by Parliament really loudly.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!