Thursday, February 04, 2010

Iguana

I read recently that the iguana's in Florida are dropping out of the trees because its too cold for them. I guess they sort of freeze up and cant move until the sun hits their skin. I think i might be part Iguana. I just cant seem to work out in the winter. I can feel the fat building on my thighs with every bite i take of that wholesome winter food. But, seriously...i just cant get myself to do anything about it. I think subconsciously I'm waiting for the sun to hit my skin. I've resolved to just wear bigger pants until April.

1 comment:

jeesau said...

I'm right there with you. Yesterday, I actually undid the top button of my pants at work! (Fortunately, I was wearing a long sweater that hid it.) Oh the shame...

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!