Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Towel

They give you the worlds tiniest towel at the gym. Yah, just one. I'm always faced with this question. Do i cover my hoohas or my yum yum? Other girls don't seem to have this dilemma. They just walk around naked with the towel on their head. I guess they've conquered their fear of being naked in public and really...at the end of the day...just want a nice hairdo. Today i decided to cover my yum yum and just let my hoohas bounce around as i quick-stepped it to the shower. On the way i noticed on the back wall...The promised land!!! A whole stack of tiny towels! Mine for the taking! I could cover every inch of my naked self! But what would the others think? Perhaps they would judge me and think i don't have the kind of confidence in myself that they have. Eh screw it! I'm not going to succumb to some weird nudist peer pressure! I grabbed 3 towels. And wrapped myself up tight. The reality is, nobody wants to see my bouncy parts. Not even nudists.

Speaking of bouncy body parts... rest in peace my dearly departed friend Dom.

(clever how i worked him in, eh?)

10 comments:

milo said...

if you had a sham wow.. you could dry off and get dressed in a blur

pork luck said...

OH! A ShamWow!! I must get one!!

Willow Beach said...

So NOW I've been asked if the Strong girls call their private areas Yum Yums. I had to say yes.

pork luck said...

ahahahahahahahahahahhaha...

pork luck said...

Sorry sis!

Willow Beach said...

Its ok, I kind of like the terms Hoohas and Yum Yum. Thanks for expanding my vocab.

Willow Beach said...

And.....I've totally been in your place...went to a health spa once and ALL the women just walked around nude. In the pool, naked women. In the showers, naked women. Yikes. I was thinking you were a pretty modest girl, all your life...with the exception of your penchant for wearing boys swimsuit bottoms....ONLY.

pork luck said...

I still like to wear boys trunks.

EGE said...

Oh! I thought I left a comment here about how you needed a new bra because your boobies are pointing forward when they're naked and they always point to the side when clothed

But I guess I didn't.

and holy crap my wv word is "cadjugga." That's just absurd.

Jean Martha said...

I can see your boobies!!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!