Wednesday, December 05, 2007

eye contact

My motorcycle has been a nightmare this year with parking tickets and vandalism.. so i met a guy at lunch about renting a garage space to keep the local crackheads from stealing my sparkplugs. I havent actually had this happen in a long time and i was sort of flattered.. and sort of repulsed.. as he talked to me he stared directly at my boobs. With absolutely no deviation. Just kept staring at them. But whatever, i have a parking space and in san francisco i'd do just about anything to get one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I STILL think that you should have frisked your neighbor - the one that made off with your leather jacket, and had his eye on your sports bra, and gotten it back!

Ramón

Tami Rush said...

hi sara...michelles x-ups driver...i read your blog all the time i make everyone in the house read and look....i love it all..thank u ...for sharing all of this....

Anonymous said...

OK - speaking of staring.
There's a woman who I see occasionally in the park. She's bright, witty, gregarious, etc., etc. She's also a tasteful dresser, and she knows how to apply her makeup when she's going out with her friends.

Problem: I can't stop staring at the crop of nose hairs that are sprouting like a briar patch! They look like Tarzan could easily swing on them!
If she ever decides to join a barbershop quartet, she could wax them and Ta-dah!!; instant handlebar mustache!

Any suggestions on to how tactfully mention that her stalactites are distracting!?

Ramón

pork luck said...

yikes..

pork luck said...

oh and HI TAMI!!!! Michelle told me about you and that you do your own greeting cards! How fun!!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!